Main Causes: Overuse, Injury, or Accident
Whatever the cause of your shoulder disability, it is due to damage done to the structure of the joint itself, the tendons, ligaments or the surrounding muscle and nerve groups.
Our program features the following for many patients:
- No side effects from drugs/medications
- An alternative to surgery for many
- Fast pain relief followed by natural healing
- Gain comfort, mobility, and range of motion
- Helps prevent future injury
- Returns you to an active lifestyle
Discover if our unique program is right for you. Make an appointment for a free consultation.